We will start accepting applications for the 2017-2018 class on March 1st.
Please download the application 2017-2018 Leadership Athens County application (blank). The application deadline is May 1st, 2017.
Program Schedule for Leadership Athens County
September 15 & 16 Overnight Retreat at Inn at Cedar Falls
October 19 Human Needs
November 16 Community Health
December 14 Jobs and Progress
January 11 Leadership Workshop
January 25 Justice System and Public Safety
February 15 Education
March 16 (Friday) Government
April 19 Resource Management and the Environment
May 3 The Soul of Athens County
May 24 Ending Retreat (8:00A.M-3:00 P.M.) & Graduation (5:00 P.M. -7:00 P.M.)
Please note the following:
- Class generally meets the third Thursday of each month except in January & March (class meets the third Friday in March). January & May have two meeting dates.
- Class runs from 8:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M. and includes snacks and lunch. Please be prepared to join us promptly at 8:00 A.M. and stay through closing at 5:00 P.M.
- The Opening Retreat is an overnight two-day session that will begin at approximately 9:00 A.M. the morning of September 15th and conclude on September 16th around 3:00 P.M.
- There may be assignments each month and a project to be completed outside the monthly meetings.
- Missing more than one scheduled meeting date may prevent graduation with your class. Attendance at the opening overnight retreat is mandatory.
If you have questions, please contact Jesse Stock, Director, at 740-594-6061 or email@example.com. Thank you!